<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22498448?origin\x3dhttp://mainelicious.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥ mainelicious.blogspot.com ♥
WELCOME


:D

Best viewed using IE

welcome to mainelicious ♥
ENJOY!
if u r not happy with it, just get lost.


Love is not bout finding someone you can live with,
but someone you can never live without.


no job yet!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sigh~~ have been looking for a job ever since the exams ended. it's alrdy like almost a week after my exams and still....NO JOB! zzz.some might be thinking "why do you need a job?" reason being.
1. I've nth to do at home.
2. I'm bored.
3. My boy's having itp, meaning he can only pei me after 5.30pm.
4. I need some extra cash for myself.
5. I've got nth better to do.

There. 5 diff reasons. will be going out with darling after 5.30 for a movie later. JUMPER! (sihua doesn't like it, i duno why)

Labels:

left her footprints @ 1:16:00 PM


River Flows In You - Yiruma